Date / Time2018-02-25 14:41 (Local)
2018-02-25 19:41 (GMT)
Live data from our weather station. Located at Chikaming Township, Berrien, Michigan USA
Nathan & Mark
- Chikaming Township, Michigan, United States
- Lat: N 41 ° 50 ' 30 '' Lon: W 86 ° 40 ' 6 '' Elevation: 673
- Hams On 7 200 Sunday Afternoon
- Michigan City Pride is June 30th
- Russell Grant Visits Brynmawr 1987
- SDR console V3 HackRF one decoding Broadcast FM and RDS Data
- Driving in Michigan during a Winter Storm 24th Dec 2017
- Hams Behaving Bad on 40 meters 11/26/2017
- Mini GustNado New Buffalo MI Dec 4th 2017
- Cushcraft MA5B in 50 Mph Gusts Station KE8HAS
- Nathan Blowing Snow Dec 9th 2017
About UsWe are married ham radio operators that live in Chikaming Township, Michigan. Mark (KE8HAS/2W0RMR) is Welsh, and a dually licensed in the U.S. and U.K., Nathan (KC8MTQ) is a Michigan native. We met through ham radio.
Both of our interests (lucky us) include ham radio, computers, technology, and weather. Mark also collects and restores vacuum cleaners, and Nathan is an amateur genealogist.
HARBERT MI 49115-0054
SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE
Like what you see here? Consider making a small donation to help defray hosting costs.